WTB original blue/grey carpet pieces E9

day66

Reaction score
I'm looking for a few salvageable pieces of the original blue/grey carpeting to complete the original carpets I have in my coupe.

I don't need much:

1. A piece to go under the right hand front seat - presumably lost during earlier work to the car (!)
2. A couple of pieces (maybe an old rear floor mat or mats?) that I can cut down to cover the whole of the outboard seat support panel - the area edged red. I'm swapping seats and I need to cover a wider area as the seats won't mount where the seat runner originally sat)

SDC14964 highlighted.JPG

I'm in the UK so perhaps to save carriage someone in the UK/Europe has some old bits lying around?

Thanks in advance

Hi Thomas, thanks for the response. That looks perfect for my needs and it doesn't look to bad to me at all - perhaps my carpets are worse than I thought?!

Would it be possible to send two of the larger square pieces perhaps - could they be rolled up for easier packaging, assuming you are happy to send on to me in the UK. I'm more than happy to cover all packing costs and really feel I ought to send you something for the bits themselves, if not then perhaps a site donation instead?

Back