WTB outer panel

ESCONMIKE

Reaction score
The good: Took off the rusted drivers side outer panel and found no hidden rust other than the outer panel.
The bad: looks like a replacement is in a parts bin in Germany.
Checked some of the usual suspects[including Carl at La Jolla] no luck.
Any further ideas??

Thought I saw some on eBay fairly reasonably priced, I think there are subtle differences throughout the years so may want to be cautious and I think back in the day there were non factory ones made, not sure about that but I'm always careful with eBay transactions. Probably allot safer than Alibaba though :)

Thought I saw some on eBay fairly reasonably priced, I think there are subtle differences throughout the years so may want to be cautious and I think back in the day there were non factory ones made, not sure about that but I'm always careful with eBay transactions. Probably allot safer than Alibaba though :)
just checked...nada

Get new ones

Tomkinson has them for ~$173 each. I purchased a pair not too long ago. I forget what the extra freight charges ran for the shipping from Germany, but it wasn't too bad. Tomkinson was able to get them within two weeks after I placed my order. Better than dealing with rusty used ones IMO...

Tomkinson has them for ~$173 each. I purchased a pair not too long ago. I forget what the extra freight charges ran for the shipping from Germany, but it wasn't too bad. Tomkinson was able to get them within two weeks after I placed my order. Better than dealing with rusty used ones IMO...
Thanks John I'll try them in the AM.
Didn't see Tomkinson on our links page.

tomkinsonbmwparts.com

you'll need to have the parts number handy in order to search for the parts you want. Good luck,
John

Back