WTB: Parts for E9 Coupe

mpower3330

Reaction score
Please see my list below and message/call me if you have any of the parts available for sale. My cell number is 650-868-8111. Thank you.

1. Dark blue original carpet (trunk and interior pieces)
2. Driver-side door panel (dark blue) for '72 CSi. Good/very good condition
3. Rear tail lights and bracket between them
4. Rear bumper for 2000 CS, any year
5. European headlights
6. Rear decklid and condition
7. Wooden shift knob (prefer Alpina)
8. Rear trunk passenger-side cardboard storage box

Please call my cell if you have any questions. Thanks Bogdan. 650-868-8111

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
hi

only to answer number one of your request

i think that the original carpet in blue is impossible to find anymore, but i found a substitutive material, is a dark blue carpet a bit similar to velvet finish, that makes it very nice looking

i have just renoved the interior rear shelf (from back of rear seats to rear windshield) with this material and the result is very satisfactory

so i have stored enough material to renew all the carpet in the car when an apropriate moment arrives, more material is available if you need

if you are interested i can send you a sample and you can check it for yourself

--------------

i have the bracket between the rear lights too, but the one for the fog light version
170520072900.jpg

Last edited:

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
For true euro headlights, OEM Hella with H1 bulbs on both high and low beam (not H4's), you can't beat Walloth's prices, even with the high shipping charges and the Euro exchange rate. I bought from BMW and I bought W&N's and it is the exact same Hella product in both cases. And they will be at your door in 3-4 days. Low beam is PN 63121356412 and high beam -409.

This is what they look like. Note the characteristic darkened look of the low beams:
P1040257.JPG

Period brochure:
e9_1974_en_12.JPG