WTB Right Hand Windshield Wiper

Bwana

Reaction score
Mine is somewhere on I-45 near downtown right now :-(

I think these are NLA, does anyone have one that they can part with? Possibly the splined drive assembly below the wiper too.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
okay, inquiring minds want to know - what were you do driving your coupe in the rain? if it wasn't raining ... you probably couldn't have lost your wiper. ... or did i just get it all wrong?

kurtd

Site Donor
Reaction score
I just checked and I have 3 driver side (left) but none for the right. If you don't find one from someone on the board I'd check with Carl Nelson or coupe king. They both have a bunch of used parts

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Unexpected freak thunderstorm? I dodge them here often.

okay, inquiring minds want to know - what were you do driving your coupe in the rain? if it wasn't raining ... you probably couldn't have lost your wiper. ... or did i just get it all wrong?

Bwana

Reaction score
Unexpected freak thunderstorm? I dodge them here often.

Yes, exactly. Our weatherman predicted 20% and we got every inch of it. Had to drop the car off at the shop per schedule and it all went horribly wrong. I was alternating between gritting my teeth and bursting into tears and traffic was terrible too.

I scored a wiper from a friend here in town who is probably going to part out his car. Thanks for the tips and offers!