WTB - single 7 x 14 csl Alpina wheel

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
As per title - would like to find a single Alpina wheel. For csl as originally fitted. Located in the UK.

Thanks,

Rohan

michael

Site Donor
Reaction score
The original CSL wheels did not have additional "cut-outs" next to lug nut holes. The product available from W&N are later versions of the 14x7 Alpina wheels.

DerSchwede

Reaction score
I think they were changed already in the 70ies, due to easier fitting (with the tool in the tool box) and the advantage of making it possible to adjust your handbrake at the wheel without removing the same from the car.

Christopher

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Rohan

I've got one in very good condition (as i recall). It's in Gt Missenden Bucks. I'd need to check this weekend. Wil let you know

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi all, thanks for the help but I'd prefer one without the holes between the nut holes. Christopher - look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Rohan

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi David, many thanks, I have not seen a wheel like the first one before with that ridge in the middle but it looks nice. The second one is 6x14. There are a couple of genuine ones on ebay.de but I was hoping to find one in the UK, as usual one came up on ebay but then the auction ended early!