WTB sport/lowering springs for a '72 Bavaria

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have a pair of new B&G progressive REAR springs and they fit e3 and e12. I just checked Real OEM. The fronts are on my coupe and I love them.

Last edited:

e9allan

Reaction score
Mike,

Those are long gone, but thanks for the head's up. Thanks for the wheel info as well.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have a pair of new B&G progressive REAR springs and they fit e3 and e12. I just checked Real OEM. The fronts are on my coupe and I love them.

Chris,

so progressive springs from an e12 fit the front of the coupe? so how do we get progressive springs for the rear? do your standard springs work well with the progressive?

s

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Scott,

Only the B&G are progressive, I didn't want ST as they are pretty stiff. My only choice was to cut a coil in the rear and use a thicker spring pad. Car handles fine. I am going to put a 22mm e12 front stabilizer bar on the coupe and remove the standard 17mm bar. And a rear e12 bar is same as coupe and will fit my NK which has no rear bar so it will get the e12 bar. So now I have used front springs and new rear B&G springs in the garage. I finally have most of Murray's stuff sold and now I need to clean out my own junk.

Chris