WTB: Style 135 wheels - e46 zhp

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I recently got myself an E 46 for daily driver. I was wondering if anyone might know of a set of style 135 wheels for sale. These are the wheels that came on the E46 ZHP. Ideally it would be in Northern California to avoid shipping charges.
Thank you
Bo

FF87D82C-328D-48A1-B409-204F4BD8C7AF.jpeg

Last edited:

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
You could try E46 Fanatics forums and a few others. Just search for E46
Thanks Gary.
I am on e46fanatics as well and I have definitely been keeping on top of that board. But these wheels seem to be about as common as the RC005 and 007 are for us.

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Thanks Gary.
I am on e46fanatics as well and I have definitely been keeping on top of that board. But these wheels seem to be about as common as the RC005 and 007 are for us.
Didn't know that. I'll keep my eyes open. I have a 2001 E46 M3 LSB as my daily.

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hey Bo,

I hate to be a wheel nerd here but the picture you have posted above are Style 135s but they aren't for an e46, they probably fit an e60. The wheels you have pictured have a deeper dish and different offset. Here's a link to the wheels you are probably looking for, they are for an e46 ZHP which are a staggered setup 8s and 8.5s. I seem to see these for sale a lot on CL or OfferUp and never super expensive. Of course, when you are looking for them, you can never find them. :)

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hey Bo,

I hate to be a wheel nerd here but the picture you have posted above are Style 135s but they aren't for an e46, they probably fit an e60. The wheels you have pictured have a deeper dish and different offset. Here's a link to the wheels you are probably looking for, they are for an e46 ZHP which are a staggered setup 8s and 8.5s. I seem to see these for sale a lot on CL or OfferUp and never super expensive. Of course, when you are looking for them, you can never find them. :)

Ooops, right you are my good friend! i Was too quick in trying to find an illustration. lol.

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Change of plans. After thinking more about how those wheels would fare on the local roads, I realized that maybe 18 inchers wouldn’t be such a great idea. We are surrounded by country roads, most of which are what drivers dream about, but several are also small county ones that are not in great shape.
So I decided to go down to 17” and found the style 73 ones were in a similar design direction. They also had the advantage of being slightly easier to find. So after visiting several junk yards...

0894BC92-524F-4F3F-A652-BDB633642BF2.jpeg

very pleased with those.