WTB: Vibration damper and/or double groove pulley

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Anyone have a damper with rubber in good shape and some life left on it?

Also looking for the crankshaft double groove pulley to be able to run the AC belt off of it. Would like to get this done while I have the engine out of the coupe. TIA.

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
Damper

Hi Luis

Let my check my parts pile and see if I can find the one I had. Don't count on it if someone else has one, but I will let you know later.

Bert

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Anyone have a damper with rubber in good shape and some life left on it?

Also looking for the crankshaft double groove pulley to be able to run the AC belt off of it. Would like to get this done while I have the engine out of the coupe. TIA.

i have a double groove pulley, but not a damper
it is yours for the price of shipping
regards

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys. DQ, thank you, let's see if a local turns up before you go through the trouble.

afeustel

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Luis,
Since I am converting to MS on the Bav and switching to 3 groove to pickup the pwr steering belt, I believe I have an extra damper and double groove pulley. No cost, just shipping.

Drew

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
Luis,
Since I am converting to MS on the Bav and switching to 3 groove to pickup the pwr steering belt, I believe I have an extra damper and double groove pulley. No cost, just shipping.

Drew
Thanks for the offer Drew. I just realized I have no need for the double pulley since the stash of coupe AC parts I bought includes the single pulley attachment that was used back then.

I could use the damper. Can you inspect it and ensure there are no cracks in the rubber? Pls contact me via LArisso at Att dot net. Thanks