WTB White Trunk Piping

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
It is the white flexible, rubbery piping that goes on the metal plates in the trunk. Need about four feet?

Steve

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Steve,
here you go......

4CA75634-9AC2-40BF-84F5-50CF44D1F14F.jpeg

Thomas76

Site Donor $
Reaction score
If you're looking for something in the US JJ Fabrics has this kind of stuff, may not be OEM match but.... Many colors available.

Steele Rubber has treated me well and is a good source for odds and ends like this. Happy hunting!

Eric V

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Steve,
here you go......

View attachment 89641
@Keshav the site says they only accept wire transfers and I should email for shipping estimate to USA. Do you have any advice to streamline this transaction? Thank you!

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i have bought from CS Werk and used paypal. Christoph is generally quite responsive by email. you should contact him, he is very helpful and has good quality products

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i have bought from CS Werk and used paypal. Christoph is generally quite responsive by email. you should contact him, he is very helpful and has good quality products
Thanks, guys. An 02 guy in CA has some, domestic shipping, dealt with him before, all is good.

Eric V

Site Donor $
Reaction score

Eric V

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Uh oh, well close enough for me! I have extra if anyone wants, PM me.