WTB - windshield

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
CS Coupe Windshields

Hi, just happen to be on the Forum which is not too often. I have new tint shade band windshields in stock in the Boston area. But to save you freight if you still need one, I can transfer from PA warehouse to Macedonia OH for pick up. They run $260 + $10 transfer fee within 3-5 days. Let me know. Best way to reach me toll free 877-345-2800 or email: [email protected]

There are about 10 warehouses where our distributor has these for no freight charges picked up- all aftermarket green shade band. Richard

Dirk

Reaction score
I purchased one of these "made in China" windshields from Prosource in 2010 and finally we got around trying to install it this week. The fit is no good. It's going in the dumpster and I'm ordering one from the BMW dealer. Hopefully that one will fit better.

kasbatts

Site Donor
Reaction score
Will be interested to see how you go with the screen you get from BMW Dirk, I recently had one supplied from them and it to didn't fit and have ended up putting the old one back in place

Good luck

Bez

Site Donor
Reaction score
Mario Langsten at VSR told me he had the same issue with a windshield he got from BMW. Looks like one of the things where originality is key.

Dirk

Reaction score
Will be interested to see how you go with the screen you get from BMW Dirk, I recently had one supplied from them and it to didn't fit and have ended up putting the old one back in place

Good luck

BMW-supplied windshield has been installed and it fits like a charm !