WTB yellow handled oil dipstick

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I lost my dipstick! I left it on the radiator during a test drive and now it's gone - dumbass! I would like to buy one for an original 3.0cs engine from '72 - the new ones don't fit - too wide and correct ones are NLA. Thanks!

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
holy crap Steve ...
hope you didn't drive too far, you had to have oil thrown all over the place in that pretty engine compartment.

btw - check with Werner ... he had a bunch of new dipsticks, just not sure if he has one for an e9.

scott

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Opening my hood was like a Hitchc0ck movie - I had oil dripping from the hood foam and some on the brake booster. Took me a few seconds to realize the crime I had committed. I am still pissed off at myself. The ones from RogerTii don't fit. Peter S says he might have one, if not I will check with Werner. Thanks.

holy crap Steve ...
hope you didn't drive too far, you had to have oil thrown all over the place in that pretty engine compartment.

btw - check with Werner ... he had a bunch of new dipsticks, just not sure if he has one for an e9.

scott

Sven

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Steve - I have a used one. Most of the yellow paint on the handle has rubbed off, but you can paint that. Let me know if you want it.