WTT or I will pay $$$ - E3 Trunk Carpet

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I bought a nice blue, used, original trunk carpet for my E3 a little while back to cover my newly covered elephant skin trunk spare and gas tank covers. I have the black/grey or I have seen this referred to as Salt and Pepper I think carpet in the cars interior.

The blue trunk carpet was a temporary deal until I could find my black. Would anyone like to trade black for the blue? It's not imperative to me and I don't want to spend a lot of money having a new one made or anything. Nobody really notices the difference when not side by side like it would stand out on the interior. The shade from trunk usually hides that it is blue.

Anyhow, if someone has a nice original black/grey trunk piece let me now. I will buy it, but not looking to spend more than $50 or so. I spent $40 on mine and it works fine, just eventually want the right color. A trade would be best. PM me if interested with a picture, and I will do the same. If never been used black and your willing to sell I will consider paying more but must be in perfect condition. Thanks -S