Yet another no start

Haseeb

Reaction score
this has been a rough year. Very very tough. For a number of reasons personal reasons I put the car to the back of my mind, but now I’m back to get this bad boy back on the road, though I am really considering taking it to a shop so they can just finish the stuff that I really don’t know if I can do (I really only learn by watching firsthand, reading stuff is just meh). Here’s a link to it running about a week ago
And then a few days later, I try to turn it on again, it turns on rough (needed to give it gas to keep it running) but I realized I was in neutral (probably not a good idea because it’s automatic) so I turn it off and try to start again and *nothing*
Here’s a video of my trying to start after recharging the battery.
I’m imagining its the starter that will need to be replaced, the battery is relatively new (only about a year) though the constant turning on and off might have taken a toll on it. That belt by the fan is pretty loose too. Is there anyone who might know a good video or have any advice for switching them out? I’m a true novice it seems :(