Zenith gasket kits?

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score
Adjusting and rebuilding carburetors for cars is something I've never done, and also kind of hoped I'd never have to.
I have lots of experience from carburetors for mopeds and MCs, so I know it's not that difficult once you get into it.

Planning on redoing the Zeniths on the e3 from the ground up next winter, I have an order going out from W&N now and thought I should take the gasket kits at the same time.
Anybody used these gaskets? Are these okay or should I source them from somewhere else? Are there O-rings etc. that I need, which isn't included in this kit?

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Looks like those don't include the accel pump skirt or secondary vacuum pull downs, look into the Royze kits, they are better than the Walker ones. You'll likely reuse the float valves.

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
Get a large box, low sides, like one that fruit is shipped in. Take apart and rebuild in the box so you cannot lose anything. Take photos as you go, refer to tech section here also. I think accel plunger and float bowl setting was the most tedious.

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Adjusting and rebuilding carburetors for cars is something I've never done, and also kind of hoped I'd never have to.
I have lots of experience from carburetors for mopeds and MCs, so I know it's not that difficult once you get into it.

Planning on redoing the Zeniths on the e3 from the ground up next winter, I have an order going out from W&N now and thought I should take the gasket kits at the same time.
Anybody used these gaskets? Are these okay or should I source them from somewhere else? Are there O-rings etc. that I need, which isn't included in this kit?

some info there

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Found some of these,...recientemente

Attachments

• 20210429_161112.jpg
    20210429_161112.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 98