zeniths: SFBay

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Chronic over poster on Craigslist by OWNER when he is a dealer.

Good idea to read his Yelp reviews first before buying anything from him.

2.0 star rating9/10/2013
Having had answered Paul's ad on Craigslist for parts he was selling, I was assured he had what I needed, I took his word for granite that the part I was buying worked. It did not, and after few hundred spent trying to sort out the problem only to discover Paul sold me junk, so, buyer beware and do your homework before buying from Paul. Did he do anything to remedy my problem? no, part was sold as is....... should have bought one from Pick n Pull........ lesson learned.

1.0 star rating 12/20/2012
This place is the worst place and service ever. My car is leaking power steering so I told Paul that I have a 91 e30 m42 and I needed a high pressure hose. He gave me the wrong one so I went back and wanted a cash refund. He did not give me a cash refund and was very rude about it. He took the old hose pushed me away and told me to come back tomorrow for either store credit or the hose he has. The problem is I dont want store credit. Everything there is fricken over priced. The same day I bought the power steering hose, I took my friends there to check out what he posted as "16x8 BBS RS" and when i got there it was 16x7. He was asking $2500. Way over price and rip off. Also he lied and said he didnt post it on craigslist. Also when I asked for a cash refund he said he needed to talk to his manager. WHAT MANAGER? He is the fricken owner.

DO NOT COME HERE. HE WILL RIP YOU OFF, GIVE YOU WRONG PARTS, AND DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS.

stay away from this poor service.