Latest activity

  • rsporsche
    rsporsche replied to the thread Another Inka CSL on BaT.
    i show this Inka car is from LA, and was used in a French film - les Murs ont des Oreilles.
  • rsporsche
    rsporsche reacted to HB Chris's post in the thread Another Inka CSL on BaT with Like Like.
    Four coupes on BaT at one time, crazy! Glad the Turkis CSi didn’t start this week as I am camping with grandkids next week.
  • rsporsche
    Mine! Thx Don. And I agree with you. Much better color. This car was originally Fjord. I have seen it. Had headliner sagging (fixed I...
  • rsporsche
    that is a good question. i don't know the answer as i have never seen a riviera coupe in person. i think there were some Atlantik blue...
  • rsporsche
    hey guys, there is fine print on the Holy Grail Labs website for the e9 - use the e3 fusebox for all coupes earlier than 1974 ... and...
  • JMinPDX
    JMinPDX reacted to rsporsche's post in the thread Source for frt Rotors with Like Like.
    BE CAREFUL with some of those links. i do not believe the rockauto - dynamic friction is a vented rotor. the correct part number for...
  • rsporsche
    rsporsche replied to the thread FUSE BOX.
    they note on the website 30 days for returns. i bought it earlier in the year, it was my christmas present to myself. i have already...
  • rsporsche
    rsporsche replied to the thread Source for frt Rotors.
    BE CAREFUL with some of those links. i do not believe the rockauto - dynamic friction is a vented rotor. the correct part number for...
  • restart
    restart reacted to e9Leveque's post in the thread FUSE BOX with Like Like.
    They also have a separate page entitled "BMW Fuse Box Variants" (text below from that page with associated pictures) BMW E9 models used...
  • restart
    restart reacted to Breiti's post in the thread FUSE BOX with Like Like.
    I feel, there Erik be a lot of original fuse boxes on the marketin a while.... I love to stay original. Runs over 50 years, why...
  • Markos
    Markos reacted to HB Chris's post in the thread Another Inka CSL on BaT with Like Like.
    Four coupes on BaT at one time, crazy! Glad the Turkis CSi didn’t start this week as I am camping with grandkids next week.
  • Jon C
    Jon C reacted to e9Leveque's post in the thread Another Inka CSL on BaT with Like Like.
    https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1973-bmw-3-0-csl-11/ I suspect this one will hit a much higher level than the last. It looks quite...
  • e9Leveque
    e9Leveque replied to the thread FUSE BOX.
    Scott - maybe reach out to the shop owner and see if they can replace yours with the right one? I agree, the website doesn’t make it...
  • T
    tdgray replied to the thread FUSE BOX.
    Sorry you missed that Scott. I used the E3 one… works well. My only complaint is that the terminals are a bit fragile. I had to pull a...
  • rsporsche
    rsporsche replied to the thread FUSE BOX.
    that being said, anybody with a 1974 in need of a new fusebox? new, not used. will sell in US for 300 shipped, that's 25+ bucks...
    • 1784338580900.png
    • 1784338655774.png
Back
Top