Latest activity

  • rsporsche
    rsporsche replied to the thread 72 CSi wiring diagram.
    i bought a NOS BMW battery ground (from a BMW dealer) around 15 years ago and it is nickel plated copper. i remember my 2002s all...
  • sfdon
    sfdon replied to the thread 72 CSi wiring diagram.
    The "correct" ground straps are copper colored flat straps which i found hard to source as BMW original. I ended up buying some Porsche...
  • rsporsche
    rsporsche reacted to Ohmess's post in the thread Korman Autoworks is closing with Like Like.
    Thats a great price for the manifold and carbs, especially if that is the NLA Korman manifold.
  • Ohmess
    Ohmess replied to the thread Korman Autoworks is closing.
    Thats a great price for the manifold and carbs, especially if that is the NLA Korman manifold.
  • adawil2002
    adawil2002 reacted to Ohmess's post in the thread Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix with Like Like.
    Running great. I need to tighten my speedo in the dash - its loose again and tilted sideways. I have changed to the Continentals after...
  • Ohmess
    Ohmess replied to the thread Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix.
    And some shots from the paddock:
    • 20260719_094827.jpg
    • 20260719_094906.jpg
    • 20260719_095609.jpg
    • 20260719_101445.jpg
    • 20260719_102333.jpg
  • Ohmess
    Ohmess replied to the thread Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix.
    Some random BMWs I liked:
    • IMG_1291.JPG
    • IMG_1292.JPG
    • IMG_1286.JPG
    • IMG_1264.JPG
  • rsporsche
    rsporsche replied to the thread Korman Autoworks is closing.
    if they are stahl, they will not be 1.75", they will probably be 1.375" as that is the size that Korman + Stahl dyno tested with his...
  • Ohmess
    Ohmess replied to the thread Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix.
    A few random pics from the PVGP. (Weather forecast was for rain all weekend, and we awoke to a downpour on Sat morning. There were a...
    • IMG_1274.JPG
    • IMG_1285.JPG
    • IMG_1271.JPG
    • IMG_1277.JPG
  • M
    mark99 replied to the thread 72 3.0 CS 2240344 Restoration.
    interesting, I assume it looks good, I wonder how they got it around all the curves? how was installing it? I bought the Just Dashes, I...
  • e9Leveque
    e9Leveque replied to the thread Korman Autoworks is closing.
    You can look up the item by the part number listed to the left of the description. That should pull up the actual BMW part so yuou're...
  • ScottAndrews
    ScottAndrews replied to the thread E9 A/C Condensate Drain.
    I'm not sure why that end would be offset. The original drains I have seen are symmetrical.
  • D Calkins
    D Calkins replied to the thread Korman Autoworks is closing.
    How do I buy these The headers say big six. Does that mean they are 1.75 in or smaller? Should I call or email? Will they ship...
  • e9Leveque
    e9Leveque replied to the thread Korman Autoworks is closing.
    Ah, I had just gotten a response with the same PDF from my email yesterday. Here’s the relevant info: Please see the attached PDF...
  • e9Leveque
    e9Leveque replied to the thread Korman Autoworks is closing.
    A little hard to interpret. Are items with a cost of $0.00 just not available? That was my assumption. Toolkit for $469 could be...
Back
Top