Latest activity

  • ScottAndrews
    So yesterday I ordered a couple of other VDO gauges. I am hoping these can replace the wonky temp gauge I have been trying to retrofit...
    • Screenshot 2026-07-28 at 4.42.46 PM.png
    • Screenshot 2026-07-28 at 4.43.12 PM.png
    • Screenshot 2026-07-28 at 4.48.46 PM.png
  • sfdon
    sfdon replied to the thread Bmw alpina 14x7 ronal wheels.
    Long island NY
  • ScottAndrews
    ScottAndrews replied to the thread E9 A/C Condensate Drain.
    Can you pull off that mounting plate and show us the under side? I believe there should be a foam "donut" that sits under it. The hole...
  • Ohmess
    Ohmess replied to the thread E9 A/C Condensate Drain.
    So, @rsporsche - I'm probably late to the party with this information, but truth be told I wasn't in any hurry to pull apart the dash of...
    • 20260728_172358.jpg
    • 20260728_172425.jpg
    • 20260728_172430.jpg
  • Ohmess
    Ohmess replied to the thread Program tester needed?.
    I too have a fuel pump switch. Trouble is, if my car has been run recently, it will start and run half a block on the fuel in the bowls.
  • e9Leveque
    e9Leveque reacted to Ohmess's post in the thread Program tester needed? with Sad Sad.
    Thread drift -- When I worked in DC, I would occassionally look out the window and see tow trucks dropping off cars on the streets...
  • restart
    restart replied to the thread Program tester needed?.
    I use a hidden fuel pump switch.. a thief wouldn’t get far. I use it when I’m working on the car and I need the ignition on without the...
  • restart
    restart reacted to Ohmess's post in the thread Program tester needed? with Wow Wow.
    Thread drift -- When I worked in DC, I would occassionally look out the window and see tow trucks dropping off cars on the streets...
  • restart
    restart reacted to e9Leveque's post in the thread Program tester needed? with Like Like.
    Hadn't seen it either. @Stevehose something you'd be willing to post? While I understand the concern of someone using this info to...
  • restart
    restart reacted to e9Leveque's post in the thread Program tester needed? with Like Like.
    Nice, hadn't seen that thread when I had searched for "program tester". I'm not sure that I saw the part number listed there but I...
  • Ohmess
    Ohmess replied to the thread Program tester needed?.
    Thread drift -- When I worked in DC, I would occassionally look out the window and see tow trucks dropping off cars on the streets...
  • StephenZ
    StephenZ replied to the thread WTB E3 left tail light lens.
    Yeah, I polished them up nicely, just the crazing remains....but it doesn't bother me enough yet...more important things to spend money...
  • BMW Pete
    BMW Pete reacted to rsporsche's post in the thread Bmw alpina 14x7 ronal wheels with Like Like.
    they are 10 hole alpinas so they were made after e9 production stopped ... so Chris' question is important. to me this is a high price...
  • StephenZ
    StephenZ reacted to bavbob's post in the thread WTB E3 left tail light lens with Like Like.
    You can use Meguiar's scratch removal kit to buff out your lenses, 17 bucks on Amazon. It works wonders on lenses, I use it on newer...
  • rsporsche
    rsporsche replied to the thread Bmw alpina 14x7 ronal wheels.
    they are 10 hole alpinas so they were made after e9 production stopped ... so Chris' question is important. to me this is a high price...
Back
Top