Latest activity

  • rsporsche
    rsporsche reacted to e9Leveque's post in the thread 72 CSi wiring with Like Like.
    I was just writing the same thing. This attaches to a screw on a panel next to the side marker behind the headlight. You're going to...
  • e9Leveque
    e9Leveque replied to the thread 72 CSi wiring.
    I was just writing the same thing. This attaches to a screw on a panel next to the side marker behind the headlight. You're going to...
  • rsporsche
    rsporsche replied to the thread 72 CSi wiring.
    that one probably should be pulled back and accessible for a ground connection under the light access panel. that is probably one of...
  • A
    Acemechanic reacted to e9Leveque's post in the thread 1974 2002Tii FS on BaT with Haha Haha.
    Well, when one line item reads "no work completed on car this period" for a charge of $476, sounds like I'm not paying myself enough for...
  • C
    Chris Reber replied to the thread 72 CSi wiring.
    I found another loose ground wire group at the ignition coil. I'm assuming the body shop may have covered the original hole that it...
    • IMG_20260729_133935492.jpg
  • rsporsche
    i think they need the stella M1 in that lineup that a certain friend of ours has in his collection ... as well as the warhol M1
  • autokunst
    autokunst replied to the thread Copart BMW finds....
    I like that the listing reads "runs and drives". I'm sure it is true, but not legally on the street without tail lights. Am I an idiot...
  • S
    Wasn't certain where to post this, but considering the original "art" cars started with the E9. Here is an article from AutoWeek...
  • S
    stphers replied to the thread Carb question....
    yes
  • ScottAndrews
    That's what I originally thought, but it is indeed a moving iron type meter movement (a fixed coil with a mega net attached to the...
  • Sean Haas
    Sean Haas replied to the thread Carb question....
    I think the o-ring you are referring to is this one?
    • 1785341650504.png
  • Sean Haas
    Sean Haas replied to the thread Carb question....
    Good advice, the float part I did check for free motion but have not re-started after installing the new gasket. I recall seeing a pic...
  • Drew Gregg
    Drew Gregg replied to the thread Copart BMW finds....
    An improvised Lightweight.....
  • S
    stphers replied to the thread Carb question....
    Make sure that your gaskets match up exactly, there have been some that interfere with the float The separate sections do tend to...
  • e9Leveque
    e9Leveque replied to the thread 1974 2002Tii FS on BaT.
    Seller posted the listing on Facebook linking to the BaT ad with the notice "Some good comments showing up in this one...feel free to...
Back
Top