Latest activity

  • CeylonstonE9
    E28 heater radiator new never used. 200 including shipping inside US Payment method: paypal friend option.
    • 20260729_080623.jpg
    • 20260729_080647.jpg
    • 20260729_080727.jpg
    • 20260729_080742.jpg
    • 20260729_080835.jpg
    • 20260729_080844.jpg
  • CeylonstonE9
    CeylonstonE9 replied to the thread FS: Brake line kit from W/N.
    100 + shipping olur
  • sfdon
    sfdon reacted to HB Chris's post in the thread E28 heads with Like Like.
    You don’t want a b35 head on your b30, there re no cheap swaps to improve power.
  • sfdon
    sfdon replied to the thread FS: Brake line kit from W/N.
    100 teklif ediyorum Kızıl Sakal
  • S
    skk replied to the thread Copart BMW finds....
    Here's the missing pieces: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1318315653613252/
  • Markos
    Markos replied to the thread coupes in a row.
    1988 Malibu Coupe Tour: Event: Malibu Coupe Tour ’88 — 3rd Annual Classic Coupe Tour and Potluck Picnic Date: Sunday, July 24, 1988...
  • vince
    vince reacted to autokunst's post in the thread Copart BMW finds... with Like Like.
    Exactly. I've spent 9 years investing myself in E9. Regretfully, I let that effort slip away. But I think I have it in me to graft a...
  • rsporsche
    rsporsche reacted to autokunst's post in the thread Copart BMW finds... with Like Like.
    Exactly. I've spent 9 years investing myself in E9. Regretfully, I let that effort slip away. But I think I have it in me to graft a...
  • shigeta
    shigeta replied to the thread E28 heads.
    While B35 donor cars are abundant and financially cheap, at least if you're near a metropolitan area, I'll still agree with Chris by...
  • RichenFamous
    RichenFamous reacted to autokunst's post in the thread Copart BMW finds... with Like Like.
    Exactly. I've spent 9 years investing myself in E9. Regretfully, I let that effort slip away. But I think I have it in me to graft a...
  • Markos
    Markos replied to the thread FS: Arm rest dark blue.
    Just in case @mark99
  • Markos
    Markos replied to the thread E28 heads.
    Yup that’s a B35 heads. I you look around you can probably find a whole M30B35 for $500.
  • Markos
    Markos replied to the thread E28 heads.
    A lot to digest here. The e28 is a sedan and had the M20, B32, B34, and the multivalve motors. I’d never had a B35. A 635csi is an e24...
  • restart
    restart replied to the thread FS: 8 blade fan and clutch.
    I just installed one of those clutches in my 2800 yesterday Is this what was on your car? I was just looking at that front nut and...
    • IMG_9728.png
    • IMG_9723.jpeg
  • bengal taiga
    bengal taiga replied to the thread coupes in a row.
    I'm told that the image was part of the 1988 Malibu Coupe Tour. (The t-shirt says: Malibu Coupe Tour '88) So, yes the background is...
    • Malibu Coupe Tour 1988 (1).jpg
    • Malibu Coupe Tour 1988 (2).jpg
Back
Top