Latest activity

  • DougE
    I have a set of headlights for your coupe, a pair of Hella Low/High beams, and a pair of Marchall High Beams. Lenses and reflectors on...
    • IMG_0009.JPG
    • IMG_0010.JPG
    • IMG_0011.JPG
    • IMG_0012.JPG
    • IMG_0635.jpeg
    • IMG_0636.jpeg
  • shigeta
    shigeta replied to the thread Stahl headers.
    My downpipe had gotten itself pretty well stuck in the middle muffler, so I’m quite familiar with the connection point. Here are some...
    • IMG_4551.jpeg
    • IMG_4552.jpeg
    • IMG_4417.jpeg
  • Paulaner
    Paulaner replied to the thread E3's for Sale in the USA.
    Must have changed as of this AM. Nonetheless glad it was purchased. Hoping the new owner will pop up on here at some point. That one...
  • shigeta
    shigeta replied to the thread Stahl headers.
    The end of my factory downpipe is a straight section (~1 5/8” OD) with no flare. It’s triangular flange is free-floating, and just slips...
  • O
    This is still on my to-do list to install, but I have a vintage stereo Frankfurt (about 76, I think), a BT dongle that plugs into the...
  • mulberryworks
    Yes, a control wire for an electric antenna makes sense. I do have a Hirschmann electric antenna that I could put there once the body...
  • mkent
    mkent replied to the thread Turkis CSi.
    What a great buy that was. So well-presented.
  • mkent
    mkent reacted to rsporsche's post in the thread Turkis CSi with Like Like.
    sold 138,999 ... was hoping it would cross 140k
  • e9Leveque
    e9Leveque replied to the thread Stahl headers.
    Ha, you and I are in similar positions - I installed my Stahls this weekend and the ends don’t match up with the current new system I...
  • mulberryworks
    The fun of unpacking a move is rediscovering all the bits that have accumulated over the preceding years in prep for a redo of a vintage...
    • three water pumps fan end IMG_2347.jpg
    • BMW Pumps w impellers IMG_2346.jpg
  • rsporsche
    rsporsche replied to the thread Turkis CSi.
    sold 138,999 ... was hoping it would cross 140k
  • D Calkins
    D Calkins posted the thread Stahl headers in E9 Discussion.
    Here is the exhaust on my car and my new headers. The headers seem to be missing the triangle and the flair at the end for the seal.
    • 1785777395025.png
    • 20260803_105234.jpg
    • 20260803_105221.jpg
    • 20260803_105242.jpg
    • 20260803_105053.jpg
  • CSteve
    CSteve replied to the thread Petrolicious CSL article.
    I can relate. As a 12 year old, Mario would detour past his beloved coupe to stare loveingly. As a 31 year old, during many of my...
  • rsporsche
    rsporsche replied to the thread Turkis CSi.
    602desertdime looks like a serious bidder - 4 bumps at 8 to 10k
  • rsporsche
    rsporsche replied to the thread Turkis CSi.
    3 or 4 bidders and we are at 120k
Back
Top