Latest activity

  • JMinPDX
    JMinPDX reacted to dbower's post in the thread dbower's 3.0S on BaT with Like Like.
    I thought I spent too much time on BaT, but I think some of you guys have me beat. ;) I am humbled (and a little intimidated) by all...
  • CSteve
    CSteve replied to the thread dbower's 3.0S on BaT.
    Don, we all know your work and this car is a perfect example. Off to comment on your auction.
  • DWMBMW
    DWMBMW reacted to dbower's post in the thread dbower's 3.0S on BaT with Like Like.
    I thought I spent too much time on BaT, but I think some of you guys have me beat. ;) I am humbled (and a little intimidated) by all...
  • e9Leveque
    e9Leveque posted the thread A 1600GT… in Off-Topic.
    Another 1600GT just went up on BaT, there’s something about these that is quirky but very neat. I do NOT need another vehicle at the...
  • JamesE30
    JamesE30 reacted to Gary Waggoner's post in the thread E9 Brake upgrade possibilities?? with Like Like.
  • Ives
    Ives replied to the thread 1984 BMW 745i Turbo Engine (M106).
    Changed my mind for now. After talking with some other Coupe persons I've decided to make this engine a very pretty and heavy paper...
  • D Calkins
    D Calkins replied to the thread My BMW journey has begun.
    Why would someone go to the trouble to tape off all the ends instead of simply removing the wiring harness?
    • 20260807_181601.jpg
  • Ives
    Ives replied to the thread Trunk Emblem.
    Jim, I have 3 Roundels for the back and front hood. They are metal with plastic (not raised letter) BMW emblems. They are all 1 piece...
    • IMG_0650.jpeg
    • IMG_0651.jpeg
    • IMG_0652.jpeg
    • IMG_0653.jpeg
  • dbower
    dbower replied to the thread dbower's 3.0S on BaT.
    I thought I spent too much time on BaT, but I think some of you guys have me beat. ;) I am humbled (and a little intimidated) by all...
  • StephenZ
    StephenZ replied to the thread dbower's 3.0S on BaT.
    I had to comment, too...it's such a nice car..
  • D Calkins
    D Calkins replied to the thread My BMW journey has begun.
    just ordered one, thanks for the link
  • Fritzie
    Fritzie reacted to boonies's post in the thread 2240310 1972 BMW 3.0cs with Like Like.
    Some pictures:
  • J
    Jimmi replied to the thread Trunk Emblem.
    Great. Thanks so much Chris! This is all making sense to me now! I'll go with the 327 as you suggest. Appreciate the removal advice...
    • 1786137283783.jpeg
  • Ohmess
    Ohmess replied to the thread My BMW journey has begun.
    Everyone needs a wiring diagram. @autokunst was nice enough to send me this when he sold his car: The color diagrams below the huge...
    • Wiring Diagrams Wall Art.jpg
  • Ohmess
    Ohmess replied to the thread Trunk Emblem.
    The bases for the front and rear are not the same. The front is flatter, which you can see in Keshav's second picture. The third...
Back
Top