Latest activity

  • BinksE9
    We ended up winning best Coupe, best BMW, best car of the show and people’s choice a very good year and very lucky for our team. We were...
  • JMinPDX
    JMinPDX replied to the thread A 1600GT….
    Well done JC! Leave it in Monterrey and then come back and drive it to the 2002fest next month. ;). Can’t wait to see it in the PNW...
  • BinksE9
    BinksE9 reacted to rsporsche's post in the thread A 1600GT… with Like Like.
    well, well, well JC. good on you! i love your new purchase. and while i love white cars, this red one has tons of presence.
  • BinksE9
    BinksE9 reacted to e9Leveque's post in the thread A 1600GT… with Like Like.
    Well, @Jimmi , as I alluded to in another thread, perhaps somewhat impulsively I made a purchase while here. I had seen the white 1600GT...
  • JMinPDX
    JMinPDX reacted to e9Leveque's post in the thread A 1600GT… with Like Like.
    Well, @Jimmi , as I alluded to in another thread, perhaps somewhat impulsively I made a purchase while here. I had seen the white 1600GT...
  • alprada70
    alprada70 reacted to Dick Steinkamp's post in the thread dbower's 3.0S on BaT with Like Like.
    I was surprised at the outcome of this auction. If I had to guess which E3, Don's or mine that I sold last year, would bring the higher...
  • alprada70
    alprada70 reacted to dbower's post in the thread dbower's 3.0S on BaT with Like Like.
    So to close the loop on this episode ... final offer was $28,500, well below my reserve. E3 values are a funny thing. As so many...
  • alprada70
    alprada70 reacted to e9Leveque's post in the thread A 1600GT… with Like Like.
    Well, @Jimmi , as I alluded to in another thread, perhaps somewhat impulsively I made a purchase while here. I had seen the white 1600GT...
  • Paulaner
    Paulaner reacted to Berkautobarn's post in the thread New 3.0 Coupe Owner with Like Like.
    Hi all, first of all would like to thank all of you for the amazing amount of info that I have already learned from this forum. I was...
  • dbower
    dbower reacted to e9Leveque's post in the thread A 1600GT… with Like Like.
    Well, @Jimmi , as I alluded to in another thread, perhaps somewhat impulsively I made a purchase while here. I had seen the white 1600GT...
  • e9Leveque
    e9Leveque reacted to rsporsche's post in the thread A 1600GT… with Like Like.
    well, well, well JC. good on you! i love your new purchase. and while i love white cars, this red one has tons of presence.
  • JMinPDX
    JMinPDX reacted to dbower's post in the thread dbower's 3.0S on BaT with Like Like.
    Dick: All good points. I also wondered if no sunroof may have been a deduct. For me, it is an add, because of the added rust...
  • shanon
    shanon reacted to coupedegrace's post in the thread 2800CS Glovebox manual - Concours with Like Like.
    Are you the Hunt brothers of 2800 manuals?
  • rsporsche
    rsporsche replied to the thread A 1600GT….
    well, well, well JC. good on you! i love your new purchase. and while i love white cars, this red one has tons of presence.
  • rsporsche
    rsporsche reacted to e9Leveque's post in the thread A 1600GT… with Like Like.
    Well, @Jimmi , as I alluded to in another thread, perhaps somewhat impulsively I made a purchase while here. I had seen the white 1600GT...
Back
Top