Another Fjord on BaT

lip277

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Another disappointment on BaT here -
I just commented that folks may want to visit this forum to get info and... Seems comments are now being screened....
Capture.PNG

And when I refresh the page, no comment shows at all.

gwittman

Reaction score
You guys make me fear ever selling my Coupe. o_O It will probably be done after I have passed on and will not have to deal with selling it.

Last edited:

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
In Don's first picture (post #9), the overflow hose from the surge tank is also missing.

IMG_1855.jpg

The dealer/seller states "Every detail", "just as it left the factory". Have I mentioned that I don't hold car dealers in high regard? :(

Frederick

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
It’s a puzzle, enigma, conundrum, etc. Overall, the car looks very nice. But why overlook the things pointed out which are,in the scheme of things, if not easy, not difficult fixes.? And then there’s the California thing.:mad:

lip277

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Would be curious to know if any prospective bidder comes over here to hear more about the car - I have a feeling if any of us bring this car off its (seller placed) pedestal, the group-think BaT neelys will drown out the facts with volume... so to speak.

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
To be fair, most of these "gigs" could be fixed in a day or two once the parts needed were on hand. It's odd that they were not fixed before the auction started. The dealer has VERY high praise for the car, but the clearly visible problems would put doubt in a potential buyer's mind that the dealer is being truthful and may wonder if the car may have more severe issues.

lip277

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Sure -
I'll use a pic of my car that shows it fairly well.
There is a crease (for lack of a better word) right at shin level (or almost knee level if you are short like me - LOL) on the side of the body. It is subtle - but there. Many body shops don't keep that feature when they do work. The 'crease' - it needs to be there, but should not be too 'sharp' - so to speak.. Depending on the light, it disappears or can be seen easily. Again - subtle but very visible.
20231001_175855-jpg.172676

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
“I hate knocking cars but aren't we missing the glaringly obvious in this picture?”

Cmon- share!