spring uk meet

RobHannett

Reaction score
Just checked the forecast for the weekend and Sunday's looking OK.
James, do you know how many are going? I'm aiming to be there around 8.30 so I'll keep an eye out for you all if you're all travelling in convoy.

jamesr

Reaction score
looks like there's about 5 or 6 of us at the moment. I'm aiming to get there at around 8.30 as well, they should have a place saved for us to park, so just tell them your with the e9coupe group.

Tyler/Rohan, where do you want to meet to drive up and at what time?

Dickie

Reaction score
Hello Gents
I will be traveling from Oxford, will try and get there for 9 although I may try a cross country route (so may be a tad late). Any chance of getting a mobile number from one of yo'll traveling up from London in case I get lost. Will there be a convoy traveling back to London as I am looking forward to joining that. My no. is 07973 822303.
Dickie

Tyler

Reaction score
James, if you are following the route plan from your earlier post, how about we meet near the Chalk Farm tube stop? After passing through Camden Town on Camden High St/Chalk Farm Road, take a left on Adelaide at the station and drive up to Primrose Hill Rd. I can meet you at that intersection at 5:30, then we will head to the M1 via Finchley.

We can meet Rohan at M1 exit 8 - Breakspear Way/Green Lane around 6am - although it doesn't look like there are any services near there.

Does that work for you guys?

jamesr

Reaction score
hi Tyler,

i'm not going to go the route on the map, it's quicker for me to go M11, M25, M1 from where i live in SE london. Shall we all meet at junction 8 instead at 6am?

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
6 am sounds bad but good!

I will be joining the m1 where it hits the m25 so can meet anyone anywhere really. J 8 sounds good.

Im on 07793 563 281.

Daxklynsmith

Reaction score
Dammit,I am so envious down here in Galway.
001-1.jpg
[/img]