Wanted - parts for a 68 2000CS

Keen

Reaction score
Omhess - i would b interested in the dip stick. Since they r both M10 engines, Ibelieve it should fit. May i ask the cost of the part and shipping to 48060? With thanks.

Keen

Reaction score
I have looked at pictures and the 2000CS appear wider and not all tall as the 3.0CS. Attached is a picture that I was able to find on the internet.

autorevue-classic-cars-BMW-2000-CS-innenrau1.jpg
Koopman: thank you for efforts in identifying the mirrors. I have seen the same aetup on many sites but have seen the odd door monted murror. The car was imported from Belgium in 86, and has provisions for mounting the mirror on passenger door. Would u know where i could find any trim for rockers? With thanks.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Koopman: thank you for efforts in identifying the mirrors. I have seen the same aetup on many sites but have seen the odd door monted murror. The car was imported from Belgium in 86, and has provisions for mounting the mirror on passenger door. Would u know where i could find any trim for rockers? With thanks.
Hi;
I believe I had a set and gave them to my son when I gave him the car. He is in the process of moving and may decde to sell them. I will let you know.
Koopman