Hello!!

kfowler

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am Kristian, I am from the UK. I currently do not own a CS unfortunately, however my dad has owned several and his last CSL project was cut short 8 years ago, this resulted with me buying the car and parts, and selling them on again. (He has since moved onto to a Porsche 964, but still holds CSLs dear in his heart).

I have decided to join this forum for two reasons:

1. I recently discovered a large amount of E9 spares still in my possession which I am putting up for sale. (I will create a new post regarding these).

2. When discovering the parts, I also dug up the chassis plates for our old CSL taken off when sprayed. Since its sale it's been a great mystery but apparently was under full restoration from Four Star Classics in about 2009-2011 and hasn't been on the road since 1981.:confused::confused: Any help or information would be greatly appreciated, we would love to re-unite the car with its original chassis plates.

VIN 2285307
Original UK reg: NEA777L

Simufly

Reaction score
Newbie!

Hello everyone,

I am Kristian, I am from the UK. I currently do not own a CS unfortunately, however my dad has owned several and his last CSL project was cut short 8 years ago, this resulted with me buying the car and parts, and selling them on again. (He has since moved onto to a Porsche 964, but still holds CSLs dear in his heart).

Welcome to the forum! There are several UK based E9 owners on here too.