Leather wheels.com

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
This fellow just wrapped my Alpina steering wheel. $165, 3 day turn around and hi quality. So nice, I immediately sent my shift knob and ebrake handle to him. Just plain over the top service and quality

His name is Chris Scow and the company is leatherwheels.com

Chris Scow

Reaction score
This fellow just wrapped my Alpina steering wheel. $165, 3 day turn around and hi quality. So nice, I immediately sent my shift knob and ebrake handle to him. Just plain over the top service and quality

His name is Chris Scow and the company is leatherwheels.com

Bert,
Thank you for the kind words. Its been several years since I wrapped your Alpina wheel and Id like to hear how its holding up. To be honest, Id really like to be more involved in the BMW community as yall restore some fine classics.

BavarianCream

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I can also attest to Chris's work and service. He's wrapped two steering wheels for me in the past year or two. The work and service was top notch, and turnaround time was beyond expectations. Chris is the real deal, highly recommended.

Chris Scow

Reaction score
I can also attest to Chris's work and service. He's wrapped two steering wheels for me in the past year or two. The work and service was top notch, and turnaround time was beyond expectations. Chris is the real deal, highly recommended.
And thank you for your kind words BavarianCream! And the repeat business!.