SoCal Vintage BMW meet 2016: Saturday October 8

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Bump to support Jeff and John and all their hard work putting this on. Looking forward to seeing any board members there. My car is real hard to spot, if you find it, come by and say hi........

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
You know the day is off to a good start when you see this on the freeway.

51986b56738534f749b130e69e80affd.jpg

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Andrew great seeing you again! I don't have Facebook and the link works but it wants you to sign up. Can't click on any picture or see more than the first 25 or so FYI.

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Andrew great seeing you again! I don't have Facebook and the link works but it wants you to sign up. Can't click on any picture or see more than the first 25 or so FYI.

Great to be able to spend time with you and actually have time to talk. Thanks for the Gatorades. Wierd, when I copied the link it said even non-Facebook peple will be able to view the album...204 pics.

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Great to be able to spend time with you and actually have time to talk. Thanks for the Gatorades. Wierd, when I copied the link it said even non-Facebook peple will be able to view the album...204 pics.

It may just be me but I couldn't get it to work without wanting me to sign up. I could view the first batch but not click on them or go to the next page. Maybe someone else can confirm or if using Firefox instead of Explorer works better or what not. Sounds like you made it back safe, hopefully get some remnants of the storm, you said you are in a drought out there as well. Crazy crazy!

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
So here is my paltry link: https://socalvintage2017.shutterfly.com/pictures

I was not in picture taking mode I guess this year. No complaints but it was hot for one, then between the banner shadows and the tree shadows and the sun always seemed to be in wrong spot I gave up and surrendered to a cold "soda" of sorts. There are only around 19 other shots on the site and I even screwed the year up on my site, I put 2017. Can't change that. Oh well, enjoy what's there.

2016-10-08 09.51.01.jpg
2016-10-08 13.21.06.jpg

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Here's another link to the pics, I made a SoCal Vintage 2016 google album.

https://goo.gl/photos/jacBbGVgq1tC5pLp7

Andrew thanks for doing that Google link! I loved it! Who is that bald guy cleaning the bugs off the spoiler of the Golf E3? Oh wait, that's me.....sh$t! LOL. I hadn't had time to clean since Monterrey and with drought figured it would be a dust bowl again, wash it when I get BACK from the show LOL. I guessed right! Those were bugs from Big Sur still.......funny.

Good times, great seeing you again and you deserve another award for coming the farthest (or is it furthest?) anyhow..... Although the plane flight was much different than the last drive I'm sure. Cheers -Shane

Last edited: