Mesa Performance

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
As usual, Jim at Mesa comes through again. Was looking for front struts for my '72 CS. Did not want Bilsteins. Other options have been disappearing. Jim had a stash of adjustable Konis that fit our cars, and I got in on some. Thanks Jim!

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
He might be grumpy but he's a really good guy.

Holding onto BMW parts is not unlike holding onto the "One Ring" from Lord of the Rings. I haven't spoken with or met any veteran BMW parts guy that isn't a bit grumpy or crazy. :D

Craig Bower

Reaction score
Ever since Jim came up with the head gasket set for my m90 project, he has been my go to guy for bmw engine parts. I find him professional and a wealth of information. Of course, there are some who think I can be a little rough to deal with.

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
well anyone who has to deal with "the public" over the phone all day, in my books, is allowed some attitude. What is always appreciated at Mesa Performance is that they know their market, they drive these cars, they purchase and stockpile parts, and re-sell at reasonable prices. Anyone should include them when looking for replacement parts for their E9/e3...or anything BMW actually. Check out their website.

Ajay

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Jim is a great guy and very knowledgeable on coupes and e3s. He has done a fantastic job on redoing my e9 calipers and he is ALWAYS reasonable on his pricing.