Amazing built in feature of our coupes

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Did you know we have a very forward thinking "anti g-force acceleration compensation" device for beverages built right in to our cars? I utilize it on most solo missions in the coupe. Unfortunately, braking and cornering require manual engagement (forearm resting on top). :)

801b7580b777340be58d65a2d4458085.jpg

shanon

Reaction score
nice.

if you don't have a seat belt clap there, a roll of tuck tape on the floor works amazingly well. the sticky side of the roll keeps it from moving during dramatic movements.

;-)

David

Site Donor
Reaction score
A Starbucks tall cup fits perfectly in the dash between the tray and the upper dash pad.

Anybody have a source for a beverage holder that fits on the tranny hump behind the front seats ? Maybe some thing filled with sand to hold it down ?

duane_sword

Reaction score
Stan, thanks for your creativity, I followed your lead and bought one from Bavarian Autosport... Consequently enjoy coffee without stress in my weekend coupe cruises :)

duane_sword

Reaction score
I installed the item recommended by Stan

Photos attached, the all-American double coffee mug holder...

Sold by Bavarian Autosport, endorsed by Stan, installed by caffeine addicts who like to drive

Attachments

• 4310155_1.jpg
    4310155_1.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 260
  • 4310155_3.jpg
    4310155_3.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 260

Dohn

Reaction score
I installed the item recommended by Stan

Photos attached, the all-American double coffee mug holder...

Sold by Bavarian Autosport, endorsed by Stan, installed by caffeine addicts who like to drive

I know this is an old thread, but tried to find this on the Bav Auto site. Most of the cup holders say "Photo coming soon", which makes them hard to identify. Can anyone
share a part number or which year 528 it fits to aid in my search?

J.B.

Site Donor
Reaction score
you might want to get in touch with Eric Anton - [email protected]
He makes a pretty nice center console cupholder . I have one and it looks great and is quite functional. Sorry I can't post a photo