New coupe car cover

Dan Mooney

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have had the Cover Company in England make custom fitted covers for several of my cars, and most recently the 73 CSi. I couldn't quite match the Fjord Blue, but it is close enough to be nicely coordinated!

11518dm24.jpg

11518dm25.jpg

Dan Mooney

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen,

Several of you have expressed an interest in the custom car cover I had made for my CSi. It was made for me by a company in England called The Cover Company, whose manufacturing facilities are in Barcelona, Spain. The covers ship out from Barcelona.

I first went to The Cover Company because I wanted something different for my Caterham Super Seven which is decked out in Martini Racing colors. They made a very cool cover for me in the Martini colors, and have since made several other covers for other cars in my collection, each with a degree of customization. I have been so impressed with the covers that I am currently negotiating with them to distribute their products in the states through my restoration and parts business.

If anyone would like one of these covers, I recommend you wait a few days until my deal is done with the manufacturer, and I should be able to get an even better price for you (I paid $317 including shipping for my CSi cover).

Whatever my cost ends up being on these things, I will pass on to E9 listers at zero mark-up. If you prefer to go direct and order your cover immediately, PM me and I will give you the contact information for the person you need to speak to at the company in England. If you would like me to order a cover for you once I have my B to B trade deal finalized with the Cover Company, have a think about what color you want, and what custom features, etc, and send me a PM or email me direct at [email protected].

Cheers!
Dan

Tony.dreamer

Raider of the lost parts
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Fits like a glove ! With stenciling , look really nice!! I bought a high quality dust cover recently. If not I would order one . I will however let the rest know to add this to the Christmas gift possibilities!:D