BMW e3 Alpina Sport steering wheel

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
The diagram notwithstanding, that is the part number for the black 4-spoke Alpina wheel (NLA)

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I think this is the generic number for all Alpina wheels used. This part number first shows up on early carbed CSL’s which did have a three spoke prototipo-based Alpina wheel (pre-petri era).

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
I think this is the generic number for all Alpina wheels used. This part number first shows up on early carbed CSL’s which did have a three spoke prototipo-based Alpina wheel (pre-petri era).
get the orange books out!

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
get the orange books out!

I still need to procure one, but I do know that the early CSL is the only e9 that pops up that 320is wheel with the Alpina part number. Interesting that the e3 shows it.

restart

Reaction score
Here is the orange book pic. Offered at 380 and 400 but different part number
image.jpg

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
the drawing looks more like the petri made wheel for the M1. no giant horn button like the e21 sport wheel

Wladek

Reaction score
Steering wheel from first post is optional sport BMW OEM steering wheel made by Petri for later BMW's (most common in E21), i don't know why it is written about Alpina, never saw it in any Alpina.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
The pictures are just wrong. The wheels that they show weren't made until the 'e9 run ended. I'll check my parts book to see what is listed also. I'll also check the print date.