enoz05

Site Donor
Reaction score
tumblr_ozneulFSmk1uijkwlo1_1280.jpg

BarryG

Site Donor
Reaction score
Nor*Cal - Rocklin, around the corner from Dan
Ok, I’ll say it... just another SEMA built car, all show no go.
It will be “ awesome “ when I see it running down the road, with a hood on it but then there will be holes in the hood. Awesome?

Just my Sunday morning thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Ok, I’ll say it... just another SEMA built car, all show no go.
It will be “ awesome “ when I see it running down the road, with a hood on it but then there will be holes in the hood. Awesome?

Just my Sunday morning thoughts.

Barry,

As someone with an unconventional coupe I would think that you would be a bit more open minded. The owner/builder of this coupe is a member here. I have zero doubt based on his comments here that the car will have more “go” than 99% of the cars on this forum. He also built a hoodless 350hp Datsun. I think I spy the same powder blue engine bay:

http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/10/the-pursuit-of-happiness-a-datsun-roadster-with-a-turbo-twist/

The car isn’t my cup if tea but I appreciate the avante garde detils.

jmackro

Reaction score
Forgive my ignorance, but what is a "SEMA built car"?

With all the custom bodywork touches, it seems odd that the front parking light cut-outs were duplicated in the flares but left unfinished.

zinz

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
SEMA = Specialty Equipment Market Association https://www.semashow.com/

Massive trade show where aftermarket suppliers and car builders show off their latest wares and project cars. A "SEMA built car" would show off the best a shop can offer, typically over-the-top, outlandish builds displaying the best paint and mechanical attributes one can put into a car.

I would have to agree that the front marker lights should have been filled, or deleted on that car. But I still think it's cool :)