What would you pay for a pair of high quality reproduction tail light frame/lens

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Stan ... i am still in (a full set with amber turns - both sides, plus an extra pair of amber turns and a left brake)
scott

Last edited:

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i think the question regarding whether anybody is still in refers to the 6 people in post 314 ... then after that the 4 people in post 315. and so far we have seen the yes response (public) for 4 of the 6 - the other 2 may have responded privately. of the next 4, 1 has publicly responded yes ...

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
You are all still on the list. I asked for another 10 complete sets. I don't want to overwhelm the guy. I have 80 people on the list. Some want more than 1 set

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Got your PM Dave...
All, The package has tracking and is now in Queens NY USA. Of course winter storm Quinn has brought everything to a standstill.
Last week I had fantasies of driving my coupe, now there is a foot of snow on the ground!

nathanegger

Reaction score
What is the time frame for these based on current list? Complete set?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
not to speak for Stan, but it probably depends on where you are on the list. if you are new to the list ... i hate to say it, but it could be a while.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
What is the time frame for these based on current list? Complete set?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Based on my experience with the guy making them, you are a year away. These lenses are very difficult to form properly and all the work is done by hand. Frankly I am amazed he charges so little. The bottom line is I get about 10 sets of lenses every 6 months or so. I can put you on the list. There are 80 on the list but I have sold to about 30 so far.

Atavistic

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Stan,

Thanks for your efforts on this critical part! Can I get (or be added to the list) for a set of right lenses (My left is stamped Heller with German inscriptions)

The lenses are for a RHD City Pack CSL.

Many thanks in advance, David

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Stan,

Thanks for your efforts on this critical part! Can I get (or be added to the list) for a set of right lenses (My left is stamped Heller with German inscriptions)

The lenses are for a RHD City Pack CSL.

Many thanks in advance, David
The lenses are the same for CS, CSi, and CSL as far as I know.
I will add you to the list.
Clear back up and amber turn signal - right side only? The amber may be a bit more amber than the 40 year old originals due to sun fade. Sure you do not want a whole set?

Atavistic

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Thanks Stan

The left side is almost new so isnt faded at all.
Happy to pay for lends both side and never hurts to have a backup and if the colour doesn't match we can replace.

Thanks again