Stumbled upon a rare e34 today

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score
Today I went checking on some BMW parts + a parts car that was for sale locally, while checking out the parts car and some other small stuff my eyes wandered to the open garage port where I could see the nose of an e34.
I looked away but something was not quite ordinary with it, so I took a few steps to the side to really see what was going on.
It had a strange front spoiler and I could see some really deep wheels under some kind of bodykit. First thought was "Meehh.. " but the seller saw that it had grabbed my attention and said, it's an AC Schnitzer.

Whoa, went to check it out and it had all the exterior S5 Silhouette parts that it could have, and it turns out it's the real deal AC Schnitzer S5 Silhouette with the rare 3.7L M30 + every other option.

It has been sitting for years, not in the best condition. It wasn't for sale, or at least not yet.

I don't know if there is any ACS fans here, but I just wanted to share the story since it's quite a rare car, if I understand it correctly, you guys in the states didn't get any of these 3.7L equipped ones.

Here are some (bad) pictures.

a2de3bbf-3963-49cf-908f-dbf6d952adcb.jpg

c94174f2-ebae-46d9-8987-e21362f5267a.jpg

d25ac38e-95f2-4716-808e-47cd8c0fa0fd.jpg

IMG_3590.jpg

IMG_3591.jpg

IMG_3592.jpg

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score
Reaaaaaaly nice. I love those sleeper 5 series.

Is that a Miller MAF? I would think this was added later on, right?

I think they’re really nice too! But not so much of a sleeper with that bodykit + those wide wheels;)

Yes that Miller MAF has been added later on, don’t know what else is modified but all the critical stamps on the block + head checked out.