Mo did it again!

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello all,
I very recently asked Mo if he could duplicate the prototipo logo for the Momo Prototipo steering wheels.
They are originally painted on but tend to rub off at contact, over a 30+ year period.
These decals are not avaiable ANY where else and Hans kindly provided the pics and scale.
Mo has proved his craftsmanship over the years and I’m proud to show another one of his perfect executions. He also did the windsplit parts # decals for me. I have plenty of sets in case some one with wind splits would like them. Pm if interested.

For all those who have a Momo Prototipo wheel, this is it.
Please contact Mo directly if interested.

Keshav

572B392C-4A0D-4C60-9DD4-C114020C233B.jpeg
DB878D4F-09D0-43D8-A1C2-968D59A410D8.jpeg
DFDD4F74-9A30-4FF6-AA21-C9E1FBB700FE.jpeg
D208DE06-BC8B-4240-9697-134CFCFC2AD1.jpeg

m73

Reaction score
Looks really good Keshav :)

I'll want to use your pictures to share with interested owners & ask for permission to use them ;)

A really nice detail for your wonderful car, thanks again for your kind words & contact.

Mo

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Mo,
you are most welcome. Sorry, the pics aren’t the best but they’ll get the message across.

Again, many thanks for the prompt and perfect job.

Regards
Keshav

m73

Reaction score
Thanks all for interest & positive comments. Keshav hit the nail on the head with post #8 --

Anyone can buy either black or white decals from me -- size is ~22mm long & ~3mm tall

-Mo

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Wow, what a transformation from finding it in a pile of old wheels caked in decades of dust, along with the petri and Motorsport wheel!
:) No doubt, plenty of TLC to bring it back to life but it’s truly a gorgeous wheel. And the decal gave it the rest!
Thanks.

Reactions: m73

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
So Steve did you buy the 370mm prototipo on eBay or was it someone else? :D
Not me. But I am about to send out my 380mm prototipo for a new leather wrap, and then will be keen on applying new lettering to complete it for my backwards restoration.
my prototipo wheel-01.jpg