3.0 CSL front spring replacements

jkyle69

Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for replacement front springs for a 1972 3.0 CSL. Does anyone know where I can source them from. Tried Walloth & Nesch and they don't supply them

jkyle69

Reaction score
Will try BMW, see if I can get them through a UK parts department. Walloth and Nesch don't sell springs, emailed them and asked, that is what they came back with (I was genuinely surprised)

Aussiecsi

Reaction score
Will try BMW, see if I can get them through a UK parts department. Walloth and Nesch don't sell springs, emailed them and asked, that is what they came back with (I was genuinely surprised)

If the part is still available from BMW , then W&N might be able to obtain for you ( usually cheaper too ). If you give Albrecht the part number and tell him that it's carried by BMW he may be able to help....I have done this on a couple of occasions and it might help if you order some other parts from him at the same time.

Cornishman

Site Donor
Reaction score
If you are in the UK try Jaymic, I have their lowering -30mm on my CSI which is heavier than a CSL.
I have heard interesting and not good reports on progressive springs, all about too stiff, bottoming out and teeth falling out.
Regards

Frankie123

Site Donor
Reaction score
If you are in the UK try Jaymic, I have their lowering -30mm on my CSI which is heavier than a CSL.
I have heard interesting and not good reports on progressive springs, all about too stiff, bottoming out and teeth falling out.
Regards

@Cornishman what struts are you running your jaymic springs with? Any chance of a pic showing the cars stance with the jaymic springs?