3.0 CSI at Coy's auction

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Very nice. First time I've seen a toolbox painted something other than gray. Not sure I like it, but that car is very nice in the photos.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I am having a real hard time looking at the vertically oriented wood grain on the dash and doors. To my eye, it completely ruins the intent of this trim. Maybe it should be added to the "Never seen that before" thread. :D

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I am having a real hard time looking at the vertically oriented wood grain on the dash and doors. To my eye, it completely ruins the intent of this trim. Maybe it should be added to the "Never seen that before" thread. :D

I have to admit...I concur.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score

Wow, I didn't notice until you said that. I did notice the very high gloss, which I'm not that fond of, but I guess the gloss "hid" the grain for me.

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Its period correct 'paneling' from the '70s.......do not miss that look unless I'm in a mountain cabin

Simufly

Reaction score
Missing various small bits and details which slightly spoils it for me. If I was spending tbat much I would want it spot on.
Wheel centres not satin black
Missing both diagnostic points and no tar panels in the engine bay. Not a fan of the red tool box nor the vertical grain.
A lot of money has been spent, and it does look a nice example.
40 or so later production number than mine