CSL for sale in UK - £47,000+

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
.........with the correct Csl Petri too. Don’t see that too often anymore.

jvrenaudon

Reaction score
Yes. Not much in the way of radio mutilation either but, hang on, what's that poking out just above the speaker? Looks like original seat support covers, too. The really meaningful shots are conspicuous by their absence. My favourite colour by a nose. John.

mr bump

Reaction score
Not far from a job I've got to cost next week so might go for a look. But I cannot understand why it's on eBay, genuine road worthy CSL's fetch 70-80k through an auction in England, plus the car looks to be complete and accurate

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
This car will be sold this week

Their is a reason for this asking price ... the seller wants 47k and he don’t care if people think it is cheap or expensive,
Seller just wants 47k !!!

We might have a new member on this site this week ?!!!

Last edited:

NilsH

Site Donor
Reaction score
Sad it's a right hand drive. Why can't you Brits have the steering wheel on the right side? ;)

Mal CSL 3.0

Site Donor
Reaction score
That looks like a bargain.......CSL badged rust in the UK was selling for £50+ couple of years back.

(Although I suspect those photos are from 2004 before it was laid up and stored. Also no mention whether engine is a matching number or not)

e9john

Site Donor
Reaction score
ebay: "This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available."
This is what came up when I travelled to see mine and did a deal direct with the seller, not through ebay, apparently he got a few messages from unhappy bidders for taking it off ebay, the same thing has happened to me when I've been bidding on stuff. My seller was happy with the price he got (possibly more then if the auction had run its course but it could have been less, who knows) and I was happy to get it at the price paid, I think the same thing has happened here.