Petri Csl hubs

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello all,
This is something Ive been working on since a while and have finally got there......
If there is any interest, please pm me. I don’t have the pricing as yet but just trying to get a feel if there are any takers. I have about 5-6 of them to sell...... 10 were made. The extra threaded holes are for possible usage on other marque wheels......
These are made of solid Aluminium and have the Csl length as seen next to a 4 ring Csl hub. Yes, they don’t have the rings but idea was to keep the costs as low as possible, nor visible under the covers.
I was even contemplating having one painted in the Momo hub fashion and using it without a cover, that’s how cool I find them.
So, if any interest, please pm me and I’ll respond with prices (surely by next week) and make a list, if there are more than the 5-6 buyers.
Thanks for looking
Keshav
1880163C-E300-45B7-A0BE-966F49EE97CB.jpeg
9828D73C-3C8C-472F-8642-F555ED147122.jpeg
68F959F9-E2DA-4BEF-ABA3-EF589751429E.jpeg
FE41D62D-E6EC-4415-81C7-3171371800C9.jpeg

64858FE5-EBBD-4032-BCCA-F76A5BE91984.jpeg

DF574F71-4F68-4626-BFC9-AEF44A175C69.jpeg

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I might want one but need a longer cover as well!

They are with the longer covers. I’ll contact you in the next few days once I have the details.
I got it, no, the without cover was only a fleeting idea....... they all come with covers.

floridabmx

Reaction score
how much? is the cover any different from a VW Scirocco wheel Hub cover?

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
how much? is the cover any different from a VW Scirocco wheel Hub cover?

I will have the exact pricing next week. The cover is a E9 Csl length cover. If you mean the tabs on top, purpose is that it easily fits the Petri’s with and without the stabilizing ring under the spokes.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The horn rings are perfect and made by @Wladek.
Thank you Wladek for helping complete the package. I wanted a plug n play setup......

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Is the cover any different from a VW Scirocco wheel Hub cover?

Scirocco covers have three straight steps going from large at the wheel to small at the column. CSL covers are cone shaped and start small at the wheel and get larger towards the column. All of the BMW petris have two cone shaped steps. VW covers also have a two piece mounting system.

D6BD11BF-0A90-49ED-984D-84926016BFED.jpeg

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello all, Thank You
Im very grateful for the response from all of you and as soon as I have the price for the whole package, we’ll see how many are still interested :). And if it all pans out right, I’ll do my very best to get more made.
The whole delay/ investment was in getting the splines tool. Now we have it.........

Best regards
Keshav

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Nice work Keshav! Very cool! If only I had a CSL to put one on :D

GLWS! John

Thanks John,
The shorter ones wouldn’t have cost any less and this covers, literally, the Csl’s too.
Already have more preliminary interest than hubs.

Wladek

Reaction score
The horn rings are perfect and made by @Wladek.
Thank you Wladek for helping complete the package. I wanted a plug n play setup......
You are welcome K;) I waited a long time for your update.
Actually, Keshav was a pioneer who received first correct edition:)

p.s. Beta version edition landed in trash:confused: