1972 3.0 CSL For sale in Australia

GRKOALA

Peter K
Site Donor
Reaction score
The CSL from the 1990’s when it participated in one of the Adelaide Grand Prix Dutton Grand Prix Rallies. A very original stand out car back then

Attachments

• 72E208FF-F93D-4ECE-9B8D-76EDF24AEE1F.jpeg
    72E208FF-F93D-4ECE-9B8D-76EDF24AEE1F.jpeg
    683.5 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Well known car and very very low mile age !!!

Hope the car sells !!!

Last edited:

GRKOALA

Peter K
Site Donor
Reaction score
4FFF9CE6-B33E-493F-BB3B-FDA3BB0B17B3.png I think the asking price was Aus$350,000 (correct me if I’m wrong)?
It seems this beautiful RHD CSL is either off the market or just Sold!

GRKOALA

Peter K
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’m not sure about that. There’s a very good chance it sold because I had an alert from Carsales 2 days before it Sold saying that interest was increasing.. 2 days later the car has SOLD written on the ad

Boobouna

Reaction score
I’m not sure about that. There’s a very good chance it sold because I had an alert from Carsales 2 days before it Sold saying that interest was increasing.. 2 days later the car has SOLD written on the ad

The last notification I got was 14 days ago on that car. So not sure why you got one two days before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boobouna

Reaction score
350K AUS =224K€! If my maths are correct, that’s one hell’ve price for a 2285xxx Csl. Almost a world record?

Check out this freshly restored 2275xxx Csl. Just as a comparison. And no, it’s not an Alpina delivered car....... for 218K€ and that’s expensive!

https://www.janzen-klassik.de/fahrzeuge/bmw/1973-bmw-30-csl-alpina-e9-coupe/

Agree it would be a world record or close to one. But again there is no evidence yet to prove that it was sold. So for now we can only speculate.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
This pic concerns me..... is it before the restoration or a part of it. Was the car completely done or only painted externally? Lots of minor visual discrepancies for a car at that price!
39408FBA-0526-4AF5-8834-4D0DC1AEF06E.jpeg

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
My bet is sold for about 300k and it's off the the UK.
The the exchange rate so good that's what I'd be doing.
From memory this car had an almost impeccable pedigree and loads of paperwork - you also need to ascribe a value to that.

GRKOALA

Peter K
Site Donor
Reaction score
2E17E0C6-F8B3-443F-8B16-17A342DC0E24.png
The last notification I got was 14 days ago on that car. So not sure why you got one two days before.

You may need to check your notification settings again on Carsales. Here’s the notification from my end