E9 Rear Right Bumpers - NOS

QtheGenius

Reaction score
I have 8 never installed, New Old Stock Rear Right Bumpers. These have been wrapped in plastic, sitting on a shelf for decades. Although they will all need to be re-chromed, structurally, they are damn near perfect. $275 + Shipping, will ship worldwide.

Attachments

• e9 RR Bumper1.jpg
    e9 RR Bumper1.jpg
    473.8 KB · Views: 190
  • e9 RR Bumper2.jpg
    e9 RR Bumper2.jpg
    451.8 KB · Views: 196
  • e9 RR Bumper3.jpg
    e9 RR Bumper3.jpg
    376.5 KB · Views: 206
  • e9 RR Bumper4.jpg
    e9 RR Bumper4.jpg
    356.8 KB · Views: 194
  • e9 RR Bumper5.jpg
    e9 RR Bumper5.jpg
    327.6 KB · Views: 200
  • e9 RR Bumper6.jpg
    e9 RR Bumper6.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 191
  • e9 RR Bumper2.jpg
    e9 RR Bumper2.jpg
    451.8 KB · Views: 199

Tony.dreamer

Raider of the lost parts
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I ordered a set left and right from BMw ! They had to come from germany ,
They arrived in the BMW box . I opened it at the dealership and although they looked Un-damaged they had started pitting. For a driver quality it would have been excellent but not for a newly restored car!

Last edited:

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Ah, I see. I will be in The San Diego / LaJolla area in a couple of weeks and will find myself with a few hours of "me time" before getting to meetings. I plan on stopping in at LaJolla Independent for, well, really no specific reason - maybe to purchase a set of lower springs to raise my car. What I hear is that it will not be worth it to inquire about a left side bumper while there. :)

QtheGenius

Reaction score
@QtheGenius works for Carl, which makes the “hoarding” a little bit more socially acceptable. :D
I work with Carl at LJI, yes. Hoarding parts isn't really our style, but we uncover parts that have been forgotten about, and my job is to pass these on to you guys. Unfortunately, there we don't have any right rear bumpers, and although these are new, they need re-chroming.

In the coming weeks and months, I'll have some more coupe parts available. Hope I can help you guys as much as possible.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Okay Jonathan, I may have to politely disagree :D. Having received the bumper half - thank you! It seemed to me after my visit to LJI, that there were many boxes of parts lying about the property. Very happy with the bumper half you sent.

This message was in response to your comment "Hoarding parts really isn't our style". :)

Last edited:

QtheGenius

Reaction score
Okay Jonathan, I may have to politely disagree :D. Having received the bumper half - thank you! It seemed to me after my visit to LJI, that there were many boxes of parts lying about the property. Very happy with the bumper half you sent.

This message was in response to your comment "Hoarding parts really isn't our style". :)

Ha, OK, you half got me. Although we have many items scattered around the shop, damn near all of it is available to a buyer.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hmmm. Well
Although we have many items scattered around the shop, damn near all of it is available to a buyer.
I plan to swing by again in a few weeks. I'll put a list together of things I need and see if you have them. It would be an honor to buy something from one of those boxes. :D