For Sale New E9 CS Coupe Tint Windshields $295! Sekurit Brand Now Discontinued

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
We still have several of the factory tint windshields Sekurit brand in stock for immediate shipment. This is the CS Coupe model glass. We are alerting all folks who are interested that Sekurit will not be importing this or most of the older glass that they still have tooling. We understand the US staff has been cut so this is not a priority unfortunately for us. We hope you will keep this in mind and plan to take advantage while there is stock available.
Keep in mind we can ship more than 1 piece to the same location for about the same freight cost as 1. Truck freight ranges from $185-$240 within the continental USA. The windshields are the same price just $295 each.

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
We will ship anywhere properly crated. But we do not have any freight forwarder so if you can make arrangements just email direct info @prosourceglassintl.com We will provide details. Thanks.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The problem would be to match the current glass tint with the old originals. There I believe is a difference in tint.
But the wind shields tint difference won’t effect the look as long as you aren’t mixing the rest with new glass.

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
It states green tint which means these are not clear and do not have the top green shade band which i m guessing was stock back then. I do know the quality is very good not like the Chinese. They are standard light green tint throughout. Sekurit brand is good while they last. i think we are not able to get again, no one knows for quite sure.

There is no blue shaded band unless an aftermarket company decides to offer that way. All the OEM glass is green tint standard for BMW, Porsche, Audi and Mercedes.
If you would like tom order nd need freight specifics please email us at [email protected]. Thanks Richard

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
By the way i read the concerns about matching tints which is very minimal since Sekurit made the old glass and now makes the new the quality control on things like that no one evr complains. They get it down right and have their old production upgraded to new.

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
About 10 minutes ago I installed a new windscreen from these folks (I believe) it's a SEKURIT screen made in Finland. The fit was perfect and I had no issues whatsoever installing it, which included banging the snot out of the sides and corners to get the seal to seat correctly. I also noticed that the weight is significantly lighter than the stock BMW branded glass I removed. My original windscreen was fine except it had some wavy-ness to it and was pitted from about 100K miles of driving and I believe most of that was in desert areas where there was allot of sand about. Anyhow, I'm very pleased and the tint is pretty much the same as the original I think. I can't be 100% sure because I think the tint probably aged quite a bit over 40+ years. Anyhow, here is a shot

Attachments

• new windshield.jpg
    new windshield.jpg
    331.4 KB · Views: 282

DWMBMW

Site Donor
Reaction score
I plan on ordering one. Anyone else in the South Florida Miami area want to share on shipping costs?

Doug

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
About 10 minutes ago I installed a new windscreen from these folks (I believe) it's a SEKURIT screen made in Finland. The fit was perfect and I had no issues whatsoever installing it, which included banging the snot out of the sides and corners to get the seal to seat correctly. I also noticed that the weight is significantly lighter than the stock BMW branded glass I removed. My original windscreen was fine except it had some wavy-ness to it and was pitted from about 100K miles of driving and I believe most of that was in desert areas where there was allot of sand about. Anyhow, I'm very pleased and the tint is pretty much the same as the original I think. I can't be 100% sure because I think the tint probably aged quite a bit over 40+ years. Anyhow, here is a shot
Glad it was top quality and fit. I have been saying for years that they have a proven track record. They are the exact glass that BMW utilizes except for the logo and trademark stampings on the glass. Since BMW does not make glass we might as well use the product they decide. Thanks for the feedback!

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
I plan on ordering one. Anyone else in the South Florida Miami area want to share on shipping costs?

Doug
Doug just a heads up. It runs $220 freight to a business address in Miami. It is the same rate for 2 or 3 or 4- all fit in the same crate. Just let me know and we can wait til the end of the week. It is worthwhile for someone in south or central FL to take a ride down to pick it up.
Id be interested if a few of us in the Midwest could combine on shipping.
We will probably sell out by the end of the summer not sure of future availability. The truck freight to mIdwest is $215 whether you purchase 1 or a few- based on commercial delivery.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I am optimistic - there are several of us in Wisconsin, a handful in Chicago, northern Indiana - seems like a group order could assemble. :)

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
I am optimistic - there are several of us in Wisconsin, a handful in Chicago, northern Indiana - seems like a group order could assemble. :)
I will say that the rate is best to Chicago, we can get it down to $210 rounded off so ideally if we were to put 5 pieces together in 1 crate it runs $42/ a piece for freight we would not charge crate fee for those many just please let me know best to email direct at [email protected] It is easiest to reply in the evenings otherwise just provide details, I may not be available part of the days. We hhave a good Sekurit crate for a few pieces.