$5000 Petri

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score
This ad is great, I showed it to my fiancee who previously thought I was stupid for spending a fair amount on a Petri wheel, her jaw dropped, saying is this the same one you got?!?
I was like, yeesss..! And she looked at me like I was the buissnessman of the year :cool:

Last edited:

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
haha, either you buy a NOS Petri and alu bonnet to start.... or a complete driver E9. I know what.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i have a gorgeous leather 38cm petri (thanks Keshav) ... and i wouldn't sell that one for $5,000 even if somebody offered me that kind of ridiculous money for it ... simply because it feels so great. if i was Markos and had the wonderful prototipo, i wouldn't sell it for that money either.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
i have a gorgeous leather 38cm petri (thanks Keshav) ... and i wouldn't sell that one for $5,000 even if somebody offered me that kind of ridiculous money for it ... simply because it feels so great. if i was Markos and had the wonderful prototipo, i wouldn't sell it for that money either.

I had the pleasure of receiving that Petri from @Keshav before sending your way. It is very nice! Mine is definitely not for sale, but it isn’t priceless either. As John experienced the camera can hide flaws and mine has many.

Momo wheels tend to be bent, and Petri wheels tend to have pitting. You have to be careful when spending a lot of money on steering wheels that you can’t see in person.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
my point is, i didn't buy it for an investment to resell ... i bought it to use it ... and that's what you will do with the Momo. and it looks like it would fit so great in the hand.