74.6 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_1349.JPG
    IMG_1349.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
If anyone needs door handles this is an awesome deal. It's impossible to find new ones and these just need to be dyed. I dyed mine from Brown(ish) to dark blue and you can't tell- just sayin'

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I know that coupe, worth maybe $65K, there were only three coupes in that class in August. Seats restuffed but they need to be recovered, the fronts even look like vinyl.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i love the color of red ... deep, not too bright. i would really like it with the back panel of the seats in black to go with the black carpet. that's a maybe ... because i do like the red. polaris with that red would be gorgeous. same with chamonix

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I know that coupe, worth maybe $65K, there were only three coupes in that class in August. Seats restuffed but they need to be recovered, the fronts even look like vinyl.

Very pretty IMO. The seats are definitely
leather, but they are smothered in some sort of treatment. Front seat is cracked.

I actually much prefer old leather with a sheen on it compared to matt new leather. We are deviating here but I think that we can all agree that red looks good.

I also think that original arm rests like @GK-E30M3 is selling look better than french-stitched leather covers. That is my preference and I am certain that countless people will disagree with. If I was remotely considering a red interior I would snatch these up.