Wanted: CSI airbox - mounting bracket

JamesE30

Reaction score
Looking for this piece if anyone can help me out. Thanks!

Could also be interested in the csi airbox itself as well. Mine has had the mounting point cut off..

C50A6FD5-8415-4619-A673-697A2B5C43A8.jpeg

CharlesJ

Site Donor
Reaction score
You may have an easier time making one than finding one. The plate is fairly simple, and they are extremely hard to come by as someone would have to pull it off a parts car. Even the CSi airbox is difficult to source. Took me 6 months to find one, though luckily I already had the bracket, though I do recall one coming up for sale here just a month or so ago.

JamesE30

Reaction score
You may have an easier time making one than finding one. The plate is fairly simple, and they are extremely hard to come by as someone would have to pull it off a parts car. Even the CSi airbox is difficult to source. Took me 6 months to find one, though luckily I already had the bracket, though I do recall one coming up for sale here just a month or so ago.

Hmm, yeah I thought about that but I would at least need a very good reference. I already have the csi airbox but the recieving half of the bracket on the airbox has been cut off, it was just mounted to the car with some rubber bushings. I would like to mount it like oem though.

Not too worried about it just thought I’d see if there’s something out there haha

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Gerhard sells those... last I heard he had one left. In Waldbronn.
Postal code 76337 in Germany

JamesE30

Reaction score
Gerhard sells those... last I heard he had one left. In Waldbronn.
Postal code 76337 in Germany

Thanks for the tip! Never heard of Gerhard before but Waldbronn is just 45mins from me so I’ll look him up!

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Gerhard Reiser

Webmaster vom deutschen BMW E9 Forum

I’m pm you his email

erneland

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip! Never heard of Gerhard before but Waldbronn is just 45mins from me so I’ll look him up!
Hi James,

Shouldn't you find a CSI airbox, let me know. I could possibly part with mine, since I won't be using it. :). Its located in Sweden.