bmw e9 for sale no affiliation.

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Ex-googout car IIRC. Always a reason to run in the other direction. At this price I'll bet dollars to donuts all that rot in the photos was just bondo'd over and painted.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Ex-googout car IIRC. Always a reason to run in the other direction. At this price I'll bet dollars to donuts all that rot in the photos was just bondo'd over and painted.

Seller is offering two separate cars for $18K. The 2800 CSA looks nice, and has a decent interior, runs, and drives. It has a Ford “Wincer” V8 swap, terrible wheels, and VW window switches.

The other is a 3.0 CSI with visible csi airbox bracket, visible d-jet TB, visible AC components.

Keep in mind that the rusty BaT CSI just sold
for $15K, purchased by one of our own. This seems like a fair deal to me IMO.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I

It’s for sale on Facebook market place so not accessible unless you have an FB account.
I thought that was true, but I don't have a FB account and I can see the add. The only think I can't see (I think) is the contact info. I think I've seen that car before (the black one - and not from the movie).

Michael Kaye

Site Donor
Reaction score
I thought that was true, but I don't have a FB account and I can see the add. The only think I can't see (I think) is the contact info. I think I've seen that car before (the black one - and not from the movie).

You are right. I tried the link on a private tab and as you say, I could see the advert but not the sellers details.

If you do want the details, let me know and I’ll DM to you.