1974 CSi on EBay

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
turn-key auto that looks nice and complete. This should draw comments about its condition.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Looks nice. Not a fan of the patch on the spare tire well.

Wood not quite right, but looks nice. $80k? Hmm...maybe. Maybe on BAT.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Also not a fan of the chrome fender extensions. Even on a real CSL. But I beat that horse already before.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Check with @CSteve. I have a spare if he is all out.
Drew, I don't know the car. I will check mine as I have an Art Wegweiser original on the driver's side rear window and one that I did with Autokunst(Stephen). The last one went a couple of months ago, so Markos is your best bet.

Art did the first sticker run after he did the first badge run. My coupe proudly runs an original badge. I have done three more badge runs, the third with tremendous help from Autokunst . The stickers were never a perk of registering. Registering was the perk. There was small demand for the stickers and even less for the CSRegister license plate frames.
For anyone reading this, I could probably have more frames made, as few as two or three or...?

Steve

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Mark, It looks like Steve is out of stickers. I'd appreciate getting one from you. I'll email you with my mailing address. Thanks to both of you with your replies., Drew

How much free stuff do I need to send your @Drew Gregg before you write me into your will? Just show me the paperwork and the sticker is yours! :D