Legends of the Autobahn postponed to 2021

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I planned a BMW Drive mid-May to Paso Robles that would follow Targa routes but I moved it to late Oct. I called it the Kustenfahrt or Coastal Drive. We had 20 cars.

dpdapper

Site Donor
Reaction score
I planned a BMW Drive mid-May to Paso Robles that would follow Targa routes but I moved it to late Oct. I called it the Kustenfahrt or Coastal Drive. We had 20 cars.

Chris, is this still on? Could be fun if some work clears up in the meantime. What’s the date?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Sounds like the Festorics at Laguna Seca are history as well. The new track management doesn’t want car clubs and large tents, so now Turn 5 will be general parking with BMWs welcome. The concessionaire has a hotel background, go figure. Since BMW has pulled out of all events that includes the PVGP.

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Sounds like the Festorics at Laguna Seca are history as well. The new track management doesn’t want car clubs and large tents, so now Turn 5 will be general parking with BMWs welcome. The concessionaire has a hotel background, go figure. Since BMW has pulled out of all events that includes the PVGP.

I'm waiting on an e-mail response from Frank Patek at the BMW CCA to confirm this.

PS. If the Carmel Concours on The Avenue is cancelled or postponed, still waiting to hear from Douglas Freeman or Jackie Jouret. Cindy & I will cancel shipping out Veronika the 1968 1600 Cabriolet & stay home.

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Frank Patek from the BMW CCA confirmed, Laguna Seca thinks they can do the BMW area at Turn 5 better than the BMW CCA, so no BMW CCA tent in 2020.